Vlogging


Hello everybody! Welcome to or back to Guiding at Home. I feel like it's been a few posts since I have mentioned an interest badge so this post is here to set that right :)

I am of course (as you can tell by the title) going to be talking about the Vlogging badge. I would like to disclaim again that I don't know the clauses for the badge as I don't have a copy of the badge book so I'm just making suggestions by what I know about the topic.

So a vlog is basically a video blog. It's a recorded video where one talks about themselves and their interests. Vlogging is the verb used when you are making a vlog.

Youtube is full of shared vlogs but a lot of people make their own private vlogs so they can look back over them when they are older.

This is similar to scrapbooking and writing a diary. It's just a way to get out your thoughts and record your life. 

All you need is a recording device. Most of you have a phone with a camera so you can use that.

You can use the vlog to record whatever you want. You can record days out, record how you are feeling, record you dancing to your favourite song e.t.c.

Express yourself and have fun, if you want to go further after a few days of vlogging why not try and edit the vlog with music, text and transitions.

I feel like I should also say please if you do vlog don't record others unless you have their permission.

Feel free to leave a comment below if you start vlogging, I love to hear what you are getting up to.

Thank you for reading and make sure you keep safe and keep on Guiding! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing On Badges

Plastic Awareness