Here Comes the Sun - Quick Update



Hello everybody! Welcome to or back to Guiding at Home. I can't believe it's been over two months since I started this blog and about five months since the beginning of lockdown. Time has flown by and it's officially the summer holidays, this means less school work for most and a time to just relax some more, enjoy some family time and soak up the sun.

Usually with summer this also means no Girlguiding, I don't know when Guides will start up again or what it will be like but please hang in there and I am sure everything will be sorted soon. 

I started this blog to keep you enjoying Guiding at home in lockdown when we would usually be having meetings. I don't know how many people have been doing my activities, maybe none of you, but I have genuinely enjoyed writing them for you and I have opened my own eyes by doing my Looking at Girlguiding segment. 

I have slowed down over the last few weeks with my posts, one because I don't have loads of interesting ideas, two because views and interest has declined and three because it was nearing summer and I have been busy with my a-level bridging work. I'm going to try and continue this blog for another few weeks as to get my Commonwealth award I need to do a certain amount of time. I also don't want to drag all the lockdown activity content on because it's summer and the UK is starting to open up slowly, it just doesn't fit the current climate anymore.

I'm hoping to do at least one post a week. I don't know where this blog will go after that, when Guide meetings start up again I might focus this blog to fit in with what we are doing but it might just stop all together I don't know. I'm just going to have to see where things take me.

This is just a quick update but thank you for everyone that has read this blog and used it, I really appreciate it. I hope to see you all soon, enjoy the summer! 

Stay safe and keep on Guiding!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sewing On Badges

Plastic Awareness